Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Embossing Paste - With Love

Hi there and thanks for dropping by.  I am back today to share another card created using embossing paste.  I just love using this product as I tallows me to incorporate an added dimension to my cards.


 For this card I used Wendi Vecci White Embossing Paste and an MFT Stencil.




 
The added embellishments on the card was made with a selection of my MFT dies and a few Martha Stewart punches.
 
 
 
The flower was the smallest royal rolled rose and I teamed it up with the bitty tag from their blueprints 6.  I also used two of their delicate doilies (one of my newest purchases which I know I will use over and over again - they are so cute).  The heart, leaves and circle were all made with MS punches and the word love was an MFT die.  I added some buttons, washi tape and a teeny peg.  The word with was from a sticker collection by Authetique.  The papers were from the Authetique Flourish Collection.  I love the 6x6 paper pad from the collection - the colours and patterns are so soft but bold in parts too.  Love the colour scheme of the collection - greys, mustard, pinks and green. 

 
 
Once again thanks for stopping by, would love to hear from you if you would like to add a comment too!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...