Sunday, February 2, 2014

DS136 - A Little More Procraftinating!

Another hot day and the gardening and housework will just have to wait - I'm procraftinating again!!!

A friend sent me the definition



and yes it's me ALL OVER!!!

I am still so in love with my new Maja Design  Vintage Summer Collection paper pad that I have used it again for this card.  Playing along with another challenge too made it all that much more fun.

The lovely Jen at The Deconstructed Sketch challenge has put this challenge up


I decided to flip the sketch this week and here is the flipped sketch and the card I created:




The flower component of the sketch was replaced by one of my favourite double bows with a button and I added a pin to the bow as well. 


It's a little hard to see in the pics but I have also used some of my new Japanese glittered twine.  Its so fine, delicate and provides a hint of glitz. 


I also added some double punched and layered butterflies and some pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...