Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Catching Up

Thank you to all my lovely followers who have been patiently waiting for my return.  Thank you also to all my Scrappy Hollow class ladies for your understanding and support over the last month or so.

So  now to a recap my classes for June and July. 

The June class was a "male" focused class using the American Crafts Chap range.  Here is what we made.



My July class was "A Touch of Elegance" and we used some lovely papers from TCD.  Usually we use these papers in store for invitations but I just loved the way they lent themselves to these cards.  All were left blank so that you can customise them once you know who you are giving them to and for what occasion.  They are stunning for birthdays, engagement, wedding, sympathy etc etc.




And now for the ladies who have booked into my August class here is a sneak peak of what we are making.  In this class we will be using lovely Basic Grey papers, felt to make embellishments and of course some new die-namics dies from MFT.   Designed for older children - the tweens, not quite a little child not quite an older teen.
Thank you to everyone who has booked in, the classes are now full.  Looking forward to seeing you in class in August! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...